Irrational Beliefs and Challenges #13 of 13 ~ Coaching 4 Health & Wellness

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Irrational Beliefs and Challenges #13 of 13

Irrational Belief #13: Because I’ve fallen back from my food plan many times, it’s hopeless, and I’ll never be able to keep eating properly.

Challenges:
  • Because I’ve fallen back from my food plan many times, I find it difficult to keep eating properly. But that doesn’t mean it’s hopeless or impossible.
  • It is quite common that people fail many times at a goal before they find their way to succeed.
  • I am as human as the next person.
  • I’ll keep trying!

Behavior: Keep a log of incidents of falling back from your food plan, then note how you challenged your irrational belief, and how you successfully managed your food plan following the incident. Identify other situations where you failed multiple times but then eventually succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker