Irrational Beliefs and Challenges #12 of 13 ~ Coaching 4 Health & Wellness

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Irrational Beliefs and Challenges #12 of 13

Irrational Belief #12: Eating poorly and stupidly makes me a rotten, stupid person.

Challenges:
  • Eating poorly and stupidly makes me a person who is now behaving poorly around eating and who can change and eat better in the future.
  • My value as a human being is not dependent on my eating behavior.
  • My intelligence has nothing to do with my eating.
  • People at every IQ level can behave badly around food AND people at every level can behave appropriately around food....regardless of my IQ, I have a choice how I behave.
Behavior: Keep a log of incidents of eating poorly and stupidly, then note how you challenged your irrational belief and how you successfully managed your food plan following the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker