WELCOME ~ Coaching 4 Health & Wellness

Friday, May 22, 2009

WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you will find the information contained herein useful and helpful in your daily life. I willl add information every weekday (I take weekends off to relax and rest and enjoy my family) on various topics. Sometimes I will add a running series, one each day on the same topic.

I welcome any and all comments, requests, flames (do we use that term anymore?). If you have question or concern, please let me know. I'll do my best to address it.

My ultimate goal in doing this blog is to help you help yourself to achieve the highest level of quality in your life. My tips may not work for you specifically, but generally they have helped countless others in some way. I ask you to consider the information and decided if it would benefit you.

A caution: before you start any weight loss, diet, or health-related change, I STRONGLY recommend you talk with your physician or other healthcare professional. You never know how a change will affect your health. Most often, change is good, but it's always best to ask someone who knows, like your doctor. See my disclaimer on this page.

Best of health and well-being to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker